What kind of information do we collect?
- INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US:
- When you register to our Services, we collect your email address, which serves as your username for logging into the Service, your first and last name, and the password you have chosen in an encrypted form (for authentication).
- When you subscribe to a paid Service plan, you will be required to provide Gollgi at least your first and last name, your business name (for sellers), your address, your email address and your phone number. However, your payment details will be provided to a third party that provides Gollgi with payment processing services. Gollgi does not save or store you credit card or other payment information, and it uses a third party service to process the payments, such third party is required to be compatible with the highest standard of payment processing standard, PCI.
- When you provide us with your feedback and inputs, in our dedicated form, there are free text boxes in the form, in which you are free to write anything (while respecting other persons rights and freedoms, and respecting all laws and regulations). Anything you provide through this form will be processed by us according to this policy.
- When Sellers publish information about their business to the public domain, we may, we may use such information such seller and their businesses in our Services.
- If you contact our customer care team, we collect the information you give us during the interaction.
- INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHERS:
- From other users of our Services - We may receive information about you from other users of our Services, for example, the Rating other users will grant you (as a seller or as a buyer) based on a variety of parameters such as your response time, quality of seller’s service as described, buyer activity and recommendations (i.e., not just placing bids for selling or buying products, but actually participating in such transactions), quality of goods and services, pricing etc.
- From our payment processing subcontractors – we may receive details such as the amount you paid, your contact information and invoicing information, your user identifier in such service or other details that our payment services will provide to us in order to be able to process your subscription requests, and for our accounting purposes.
- From our Marketing subcontractors - We may receive information about you from partners that we use for running advertisement campaigns, for example, if ads are published on third party websites and platforms (in which case they may pass along details on a campaign’s success).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES:
When you use our services, we collect information about how you access the Services, which features you’ve used, and how you’ve used them. We collect information about your activity through the Services, for instance how you use them (e.g., your response time, quality of seller’s service as described, buyer activity and recommendations, date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, pages which have been shown to you, referring webpage address, which browser you are using) as well as your IP address. When you browse Gollgi’s Website, in addition to the above, we also keep your device IP (from which you browsed to the website) – however this IP is kept without association to your identity.
You are not required by law to provide us any of the above specified information, but without providing such information, some of the services may not be provided in full, or in some instances (depending on the information that you do not wish to provide) we are not able to provide any of the Services at all. For example, if you do not wish to provide your payment information, we may not provide Services to Sellers that are subject to payment, and if you do not wish to provide us with a valid email address, we are not able to assign an account to you and therefore will not be able to let you use the Services.
Cookies and other data technologies
If you do not want that your device will keep cookies and data files, you can avoid this by changing your web browser settings. Blocking data files could lead to you not being able to use some or all of the Software’s services and features. In addition, in most of the operating systems you can delete the data files saved on your computer/device at any time. We suggest that you do so only if you are certain that you do not want the Software to be customized to your preferences.
What do we do with this information?
- Provide the Services to you;
- Provide you with services related to the Service (i.e., support you or respond to your requests);
- Conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on users’ behavior) and develop new features and services;
- Improve our Services and offer new services or plans related to the Services;
- Prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities;
- Create anonymized usage statistics that may be of interest to us;
Legal basis for our processing
The following are the legal basis under which we process your information in the manners specified above:
- Performance of a contract to which you, the data subject, is a party: many of the uses described above are actions that involved processing of your information in order to meet our undertakings to you and respond to your requests and indications within the Services – such as maintain your chosen subscription plan.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we analyze users’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our offerings, we suggest offers we think might interest you.
- Legal requirements: we process information for fraud detection and other legal purposes (such as accounting regulations).
- Consent: some of the information you provide is based on your agreement and will to provide it, such as the feedback that you provide to us through the dedicated form, expressing your opinions and recommendations regarding the Services. In addition, we may ask you from time to time, through the Service interface, to provide your consent for specific uses. It is your right to withdraw consent at any time, either by contacting our address below, or through dedicated forms available through the Service.
How we share your information?
- We use third party services to host our website and data base in which your information is stored;
- We use third party services for processing payments, and thus they will receive information connecting you to our Services, payment information related to our services and other information required to connect the transaction to our account with such service provider;
- We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including analytics, customer care, and marketing, advertising, and security operations.
- We use third party service providers to manage our mailing lists and communications, whether through mobile text messaging or via bulk emailing services.
- We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, or other form of restructuring or reorganization, as well as in case of dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control – to whomever assumes control instead of us on the information, and to the applicable legal authorities as well as legal counsels and other professional counsels involved such as accountants, and other officers of the government or of the applicable judiciary instance.
- We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person (iv) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (v) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (vi) to enforce our agreements with you; and (vii) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- In certain instances, or for other purposes not mentioned here, we may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In such cases we will only share such information subject to your consent. We may use and share non-personal information (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioral data, geolocation in de-identified form), under any of the above circumstances.
Third party services
Third party advertisements
Transfer across boundaries of the information
Our provision of our Services, involves cross-border data transfers, from any location from which a user may access the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, where the service allows for users to be located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), their personal information is transferred to countries outside of the EEA.
Our legal bases for performing such transfer across boundaries are:
- Model Clauses: We use standard contract clauses, that are binding standards of processing of personal data committed to contractually by third parties processing information for us and on our behalf, approved by the European Commission.
- Your consent (in the absence of Model Clauses): By using the Service, you agree and understand that your information may be transferred from the EEA or other countries in which you may be using the Services, to other countries outside your own location (including outside the EEA). You agree to such transfer, and you understand that data processed in other countries may be subject to different data protection laws, which may sometimes grant lesser degree of protection that the privacy laws and regulations applicable within the EEA for example.
How we protect your information
While Gollgi procures and employs appropriate measures (given that nature of the information, processing activities, purposes of the processing and sensitivity of the information provided) and procedures in order to protect your information and reduce the risk of unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of such information, these measures and procedures do not ensure absolute security. Therefore, Gollgi does not guarantee that Software services will be completely immune to unauthorized access to the information on the Software.
Gollgi monitors its systems regularly for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and continuously examines its information processing (including collection and storage) practices to update its physical, technical and organizational security measures.
In case we have any reason to believe that there is any risk to breach of security, or if we detect such threat or risk, Gollgi may suspend without notification, all or any part of the Services.
We encourage any user to let Gollgi know immediately if they have any grounds to believe that a security incident happened or whether they think their information is subject to a security breach. For these purposes please contact Gollgi at info@Gollgi.com.
Your rights as a data subject
We allow all of our users to exercise the following rights with respect to their data, through our Service interface.
- Access/Update/export/disable options. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are no longer entitled to use it, and want to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, or if you wish to obtain your own copy, you may do so directly within the Service interface.
- Delete your Account. You can stop all information collection and processing and request deletion of all of your information by filling in the applicable form through the Service. If you delete your account, we will not have any information about you and will not be able to re-associate your activity with previous activity.
- Keep in mind, we may reject requests for certain reasons, including if the request is unlawful or if it may infringe on trade secrets or intellectual property or the privacy of another user.
- Also, we may not be able to accommodate certain requests to object to the processing of personal information, where (i) the processing is based on our legitimate interest, in which case we are not obliged to allow portability of the information; (ii) the processing is based on our need to perform our contract with you, in which case we are not obliged to allow the right to object to the processing of the information.
- In certain countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in charge of data protection, in case you think that we are breaching any of your right relating to your personal data. The complaint may be lodged at the country which is your place of residence, your place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
How long we retain your information
Gollgi keeps your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes (as laid out in Section “What do we do with this information?) and as permitted by applicable law.
We delete or anonymize your information until the lapse of 14 days following the deletion of your account, unless:
- We must keep it to comply with applicable law;
- There is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; or
- The information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, information may need to be kept to prevent a user who was banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account.
Our services are restricted to users who are 16 years of age or older. We do not permit users under the age of 16 to use the Services and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
Changes to the policy
How to contact us